Why become a Chiropractor?
How would you like to go to work each day and make a positive difference to people’s lives?
Training to become a McTimoney Chiropractor offers you just that opportunity. You can commence your training from age 18 onwards. It is a popular second career choice for mature students.
What can training to be a McTimoney Chiropractor offer me?
- An Integrated Masters in Chiropractic (MChiro)
- Training is open to all levels of educational achievement and ages and is supportive of the varied backgrounds of students
- A supportive, friendly learning environment
- A rewarding and fulfilling profession that combines physical science, holistic perspectives and hands on methods
- Recognition of the qualification by the General Chiropractic Council
- The skills to help specialised groups for example older adults, paediatrics and sports people
- Membership of a vibrant professional community
Training excellence and flexibility
Training is by the McTimoney College of Chiropractic which is incorporated with BPPU’s School of Health. The BPPU group of companies are one of Europe’s leading providers of degrees, professional qualifications and professional development. The College offers:
- Integrated Undergraduate Masters in Chiropractic: A 5 year flexible learning programme which is unique in Europe (enrols January)
- An alternative 4 year full-time programme (enrols September)
- Postgraduate courses: an MSc Chiropractic (Paediatrics), an MSc Animal Manipulation and an MSc Animal (Osteopathy)
- A friendly environment which offers teaching using the latest technology
- An impressive track record of delivery of research to the international chiropractic community
- High levels of student supervision
- Many Instructors are practising McTimoney Chiropractors
- Recently upgraded training facilities with an onsite training clinic