Grants for McTimoney Community Clinics
The McTimoney Trust is offering seven Grants in 2019 of between £1,000 and £5,000 which will be available to groups of McTimoney chiropractors who wish to set up a local McTimoney Community Clinic in their local area. The Community Clinics will aim to offer McTimoney chiropractic to people on a low income. More information about McTimoney Community Clinics can be found here.
You can support McTimoney Community Clinics by making a donation.
Although the 2019 deadline for applications for McTimoney Community Clinics Grants has passed we are always pleased to receive expressions of interest or enquiries. Just email firstname.lastname@example.org
If the information we send doesn’t answer all your questions then email them to email@example.com
Applications for Grants are more likely to be successful if they meet all the McTimoney Clinic Criteria (below) and are the most cost-effective way of providing access to chiropractic by people on a low income.
McTimoney Community Clinic Grant criteria:
- Held in a community (i.e. public or voluntary sector) setting.
- Delivered in partnership with a public or voluntary sector organisation who can confirm that individuals are on a low income. As a guide, low income can be defined as less than £18,000 before tax for a single person household maintaining their own home.
- Providing McTimoney Chiropractic to adults on low income only or providing McTimoney-method practice to animals of adults on a low income.
- Focusing on chronic neck or back pain.
- Charging no fees or very low fees.
- Local to the McTimoney Chiropractors involved.
- Fully insured and in a safe environment.
- Where external evaluation of the impact of McTimoney Chiropractic is welcomed.
- If aimed at animals then they should not be income-generating animals – e.g. racehorses
- Involve McTimoney-trained Chiropractors (human clinics) only or McTimoney-trained and practising Animal Practitioners (animal clinics).
- Ideally give opportunities to newly-graduated McTimoney Chiropractors.
More information about criteria can be found in our Grant Application Pack
Enquiries can made to firstname.lastname@example.org
More information about McTimoney Community Clinics can be found here.