Become a Trustee
Would you like to help the McTimoney Trust achieve its aims?
From time to time we need to recruit more volunteer Board members.
So if you think you might like to join us and you have:
- experience of being a Board Member in the past, or
- financial expertise, or
- experience of running a business or a charity, or
- legal expertise, or
- experience of strategic health services, or
- marketing expertise, or
- IT and/or social media expertise, or
- experience in project management, or
- event organising expertise, or
- experience in fundraising, bid writing or legacy fundraising
then contact us for an informal discussion.
We are currently looking for someone to join the Board with the following skills:
- Experience in fund raising, bid writing or legacy fundraising
- Experience of strategic health services
- Marketing and social media expertise
We hold meetings every 10 - 12 weeks, with the option of additional telephone conferences as necessary.
Training, mentoring and support are offered until you feel confident in the role.
Here are some of the things our current Board Members have said:
“I have learnt such a lot by being a member of the Board and I have been able to take this learning back to my own business.”
“I enjoy the stimulus of working through the decisions as a team. I am excited to find more ways in which we can bring the benefits of McTimoney Chiropractic to more people … and animals.”
“I have been a member of the Board for more than ten years. I am delighted to be part of a Trust that helps more people have McTimoney Chiropractic treatment.”
You can help us in other ways!
We also welcome people who are willing to take forward the Trust’s objectives in other ways, for example, helping to plan and progress a specific project or helping us to fundraise.
If you would like to know more about how you could make a contribution to our objectives, then please phone us on 0845 539 0092 or Contact us.