How to become a Chiropractor?
What are the entry criteria for the training?
There are two pathways to the training: direct entry to the MChiro or entry via the foundation access course.
Further information on the courses
- Information on the Pathway to Higher Education Certificate in Health can be found on the McTimoney College and BPPU websites.
- Information on the undergraduate Integrated Masters in Chiropractic (MChiro) can be found on the McTimoney College and BPPU websites.
- Information on the postgraduate MSc Chiropractic (Paediatrics) can be found on the McTimoney College website.
The College offers access to training for everyone interested.
How is the training delivered?
A balance of classroom, practical and clinical training.
Where is the training held?
The H. E. Certificate in Health, MChiro and MSc Chiropractic (Paediatrics) are currently delivered at the College in Abingdon:
1 Kimber Road
Phone: +44 (0)1235 523336
Fax: +44 (0)1235 523576
The H. E. Certificate in Health and MChiro are also newly available at the new campus in Manchester.
Who validates the qualification?
The MChiro and the MSc Chiropractic (Paediatrics) are validated by BPP University. Chiropractors graduating from the College are accredited by the General Chiropractic Council. The GCC is the body established by Parliament to regulate and develop the Chiropractic profession.
How do I get started with training?
- Attend one of the regular open days at the McTimoney College of Chiropractic in Abingdon
- Download a prospectus and application form from the College website
- Contact the College on 01235 468 575 or contact the College directly
Are you interested in finding out more about training to be a McTimoney Chiropractor for humans?
The McTimoney College of Chiropractic will be able to provide you with all the information you need.