Why become a McTimoney Animal Practitioner?
What can training to work with animals offer me?
- The MSc Animal Manipulation programme is currently unique in the world as the only externally validated Masters level programme that trains students in Animal Manipulation
- A supportive and highly professional learning environment
- Three different training routes to suit your interests and professional background, culminating in a recognised qualification
- Techniques which compliment other animal healthcare disciplines
- A method which can be adapted to any level of animal performance and comfort, from hamsters to race horses
- The opportunity to work with animal behaviour and attitude as well as discomfort, mobility and performance
The choice of three animal training qualifications
The College offers the following training programmes: